Friday, May 24, 2013

Final Blog Entry~ The Host by Stehphenie Meyer







          This year I read the book, The Host by Stephenie Meyer. I believe this would be a good book for a teacher to have in her classroom library. It's about a girl that gets her humanity taken away from her by a soul. these souls abduct humans and take over their lives. There is a guy that is in love with this girl and he doesn't know what to do when she is gone. There are still some humans scattered all over in hiding hoping to never be found. It has to do with present day and the characters are very detailed in the book. I think it's pretty cool how the author wrote about aliens since they are not real. I think it is good for a teacher to have science fiction book in her classroom library.
          The reading level was somewhat easy. It was really hard to put the book down because of the combination of emotions and actions. It had romance, drama, violence, and sci-fi. I personally think that those things are the best combination to have in a book. It makes it so hard to put down the book. I would rate this book a 10/10 for the awesome job of writing the author did. It was one of the best books I have ever read.

No comments:

Post a Comment