Sunday, March 10, 2013

Amanda Project

Dear Amanda Valentino, 
                   
                      Your book, The Amanda Project, really  made me want to read more. Hi, my name is Julia and I'm a freshman in high school.  In this novel, three kids who thought they would never talk to each other or have a big connection with one another, do. Even though they are different, they still are able to work together and put some clues together. I liked what you did with this book. Also, I learned one big lesson in life from this novel. 


                      
             In the beginning the three kids did not know what was going on until they saw the clues that where hidden in their locker and on their principle's  car. I thought that it was very creative how you started off the book that way.  They put aside there differences and become good acquaintances.                                                                                                

                     When Amanda went to Endeavor High, she chose three people— Callie, Hal, and Nia —to guide her through the year. Amanda did not tell them three about one another she wanted it to be kept a secret. Amanda disappears and no one can find her. Her friends have to work together to put the clues she left behind into one big puzzle. Right there is the biggest life lesson in this book; only tell a small amount of people your problems, but don't tell to much.                                                                                                     

             I really liked the plot of the story, it really kept me hooked on. I couldn't even put it down and I wanted to just keep on reading. I liked that the story kept me interested. I'm not a great reader and it's always hard for me to find good books that I like, so finding this book was really great. 
                     
            I will be sure to tell others about your book, it really kept me reading. The mystery in the book just keeps getting better and better. The book draws the reader in so they just cant put the book down. Thanks for writing this great novel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment