Monday, March 11, 2013

Letter to Author


 

Dear Richard Paul Evans,
First of all, Hi. It kind-of dissapointed me that your website said you would read this but wouldn't respond. I thought it would be cool if I got a response. Anway, I love your Michael Vey series. My friend told me about  your book so I decided to read it. I could not put it down because it just kept me captivated with evrypage turn! I don't even know how you can write these amazing books in such short amounts of times. Your book is so orignal and not like your basic super power story. The way you take the ideas of their powers is just mindblowing. Your books gave me something to look foward too in the upcoming years. I really hope these books get made into a movie. They're just to good to not be made into movies. I really hope the upcoming books are just as amazing or better!

 Sincerely,
A deticated Fan,
Alex Robertson

No comments:

Post a Comment