Monday, March 25, 2013

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

I just finished reading Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. It was one of the best books I have ever read. I rate it a 10 out of 10. The author, Stephenie Meyer, wrote this book that sets the mood of the book. I would reccomend this book to anyone who likes fantasy and romance. This book is not just a book for teenagers, it can also be a book an adult would read. Throughout the whole book, i questioned whether or not Edward would tell Bella his secret. I wondered what her reaction would be and how the circumstances would change if she knew. Does Edward tell Bella his secret? The book and the movie are alike in more ways than one. The book and the movie give off a mood. The mood is somewhat dark and cold. I prefer reading the book rather than watching the movie.

1 comment:

  1. Good job! I like how you gave your opinion and questioned the plot. Why is the book better than the movie? What differences and similarities do the book and movie have?

    ReplyDelete