Sunday, March 10, 2013

The Hunger Games (Letter to author)

             
       Dear Suzanne Collins
        Hi my name is Natalie. I am a freshman in high school. I really enjoyed the entire Hunger Games  series. I could not put it down.
      The Hunger Games taught me that one person can make a big difference. In the beginning  of the book Katniss didn't think she could do a lot. But at the end she realized that she is stronger than she really is. Her bravery for volunteering  for the games shows that she is not shellfish.
      I love this book so much. It was so in depth. The thing i loved most about this book was it kept you wanting to know what happened. Even though its fiction it is still really relate able to real life. Thank you for writing this book it was really good.
              Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment