Sunday, February 24, 2013

Dancergirl by Carol M. Tanzman (finished)

          I have recently finished the novel Dancergirl by Carol M. Tanzman. In my last post, I mentioned that Alicia's best friend of many years, Jacy has been diagnosed with a rare disease called Retinitis Pigmentosa. This disease causes Jacy to loose his peripheral and night vision. Jacy cannot be the one to be filming or "stalking" Alicia. It would be impossible. Plus in my opinion, why would Alicia's best friend want to embarrass her? It all doesn't add up.
         Alicia has been coming up with more and more possible suspects who are trying to ruin her Dancergirl reputation. But in the end, she is completely wrong. And just when you think you know who is responsible, you find out that you are wrong as well. Also, I feel like Alicia should confide in her mother throughout all of this, but of course she doesn't. She wants to solve this mystery on her own.
      Overall, I really enjoyed this suspenseful mystery! The last few chapters definitely kept me reading. I could not put this book down! To find out who is the unknown person that is secretly filming Alicia, read Dancergirl!
                                                          I rate this novel an 8/10.

1 comment:

  1. I like how you gave your opinion throughout the summary! Did you have any questions throughout the book?

    ReplyDelete