Sunday, February 10, 2013

Saturday Night Dirt (Setting)

The book Saturday Night Dirt by Will Weaver, so far is going well. I'm only at page 57 in the book and the book just finished going over all the characters. What I'm wondering is what is going to happen at the car race that is coming up? The weather station predicts 50% chance of rain and a large storm coming through the day of the race, What's going to happen with the weather? Will the track cancel the race if the weather is rainy? Will they follow through with the races if the weather is like the forecast says? The only thing I can do to answer these questions is to keep reading.

1 comment:

  1. Travis you did a great job. I hope they still race in the rainy weather it will make the book more interseting. Keep reading and tell me more about this book.

    ReplyDelete